Block management payment methods
You can make a payment of service charge or ground rent by using the following different payment methods at the different offices below:
- Scarborough Lettings & Management Ltd – Debit Card, Cheque, Cash, Bank Transfer, Standing Order
- Filey Block Management Department - Debit Card, Cheque, Cash, Bank Transfer, Standing Order
This service is available at all offices. We can only accept Debit Card payments by telephone or in person at the office. Telephone debit card payments can be made by calling:
- Scarborough Tel: 01723 362401 Press option 3 followed by option 2
- Filey & Bridlington Tel: 01723 512968 Press option 2
Please note we do not accept any payment by credit card and any incorrect card type details given will be rejected by our card machines.
You will find details of who to make the cheque payable on your invoice. If you require a receipt for the cheque payment please confirm this in writing when sending payment. Please ensure that in all cases you put on the back of your cheque your tenancy reference and/or the address of the property to which payment relates.
- Scarborough Lettings & Management Ltd - Please send cheque to the following address:
Nicholsons Lettings & Management Ltd, 4 Valley Bridge Parade, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 2PF
- Filey Block Management Department - Please send cheque to the following address:
Nicholsons Estate Agents, 25 Belle Vue Street, Filey, North Yorkshire, YO14 9HU
A receipt will be provided upon handover of funds within the office. Please do not send cash in the post.
Bank Transfer/setting up standing orders
Please contact the relevant office on the numbers below for full bank payment details to make a bank transfer or request a standing order form to be sent out to you.
- Scarborough Block Management Department
Tel: 01723 362401 Option 2 Block Management followed by option 3 for accounts
- Filey Block Management Department
Tel: 01723 512968 Option 2 for Block Management.
Please note you will need to complete the standing order form and take or send to your bank to set up standing order payments. Please ensure that when the bank is setting up payments for you they include your tenant reference or brief description of property address on each payment.