£750 per month
3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom 1 Reception
A three bedroom semi-detached property in the highly sought after area of the North side of Scarborough. The property has been repainted throughout with new carpets, a new bathroom and offers off street parking with a garage and an extensive garden to the rear. Rarely does a rental property come to the market in such fantastic location in such close proximity to local schools and amenities and is well suited for families.
The property comprises of an entrance porch, extended lounge/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, bathroom, front and rear garden, and garage. With an EPC Rating of a B, double glazing throughout, and gas central heating, the property is economical to run.
No smokers or pets allowed, children accepted.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
• A refundable holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
• A refundable tenancy deposit (up to 5 weeks’ rent (or 6 weeks’ rent if the annual rent is £50,000 or more))
• A payment to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by the tenant (up to £50 inc VAT, or reasonable costs incurred if higher)
• Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
• Interest, at a rate of up to 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
• A default fee for the replacement of a lost key or security device
• Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
• Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
A letting or property management agent in England must also be a member of a property redress scheme and a member of a client money protection scheme. For further information, or a copy of their membership certificates, please contact the agent directly.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Nicholsons (Scarborough Lettings) for more details
4 Valley Bridge Parade, Scarborough, YO11 2PF | 01723 506021 | email@example.com