£395 per month
This one bedroom top floor flat is situated close to the town centre and all the amenities and has views overlooking the town.
The accommodation comprises kitchen (no appliances), Lounge, 1 double bedroom, bathroom with shower over and separate toilet.
Sorry no pets, children or smokers please.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
• A refundable holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
• A refundable tenancy deposit (up to 5 weeks’ rent (or 6 weeks’ rent if the annual rent is £50,000 or more))
• A payment to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by the tenant (up to £50 inc VAT, or reasonable costs incurred if higher)
• Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
• Interest, at a rate of up to 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
• A default fee for the replacement of a lost key or security device
• Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
• Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
A letting or property management agent in England must also be a member of a property redress scheme and a member of a client money protection scheme. For further information, or a copy of their membership certificates, please contact the agent directly.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Nicholsons (Scarborough Lettings) for more details
4 Valley Bridge Parade, Scarborough, YO11 2PF | 01723 506021 | email@example.com