£600 per month
2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom 1 Reception
Flat/Apartment - Freehold
A modern, second floor apartment within a purpose built block of flats with fantastic views out over Scarborough with the sea and castle within view from the lounge window and balcony. The apartment is located on the South Side of Scarborough close to the Ramshill shops and amenities and benefits from electric economy 7 heating throughout and a private car parking space. The property also has lift access to all floors.
The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge with french windows and balcony, fully fitted kitchen with integral appliances, 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom and bathroom with shower over the bath.
EPC Rating C. Council Tax Band C. No smokers, pets or children.
Additional Fees apply, please see our website www.nicholsons.uk.com
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
• A refundable holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
• A refundable tenancy deposit (up to 5 weeks’ rent (or 6 weeks’ rent if the annual rent is £50,000 or more))
• A payment to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by the tenant (up to £50 inc VAT, or reasonable costs incurred if higher)
• Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
• Interest, at a rate of up to 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
• A default fee for the replacement of a lost key or security device
• Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
• Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
A letting or property management agent in England must also be a member of a property redress scheme and a member of a client money protection scheme. For further information, or a copy of their membership certificates, please contact the agent directly.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Nicholsons (Scarborough Lettings) for more details
4 Valley Bridge Parade, Scarborough, YO11 2PF | 01723 506021 | email@example.com