£99 per week
0 Bathroom 0 Reception
Commercial - Leasehold
PROMINENT CORNER POSITION SHOP UNIT FOR RENT, suitable for a variety of retail uses located in a prime town centre location next door to the newly redeveloped & popular INDOOR MARKET on St Helens Square and Market Side. Large front display window along with large advertising facia boards. RETAIL SPACE APPROX 28 SqM, BASEMENT STORAGE APPROX 46 SqM. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, flexible lease terms, one quarter rent payable in going. £99 per week, for further details & viewing enquiries tel: 01723 362401.
7 St HELENS SQUARE, SCARBOROUGH YO11 1EU
Shop unit in a prominent position located on one of Scarborough main shopping areas.
SHOP 3.68m (12' 1") x 7.41m (24' 4")
Front display window & facia boards above. Hand wash basin. Newly decorated & carpeted. Access to basement.
Power & Light, separate WC & hand wash basin.
Rateable Value £4000
The rateable value is not the amount you will pay. It is used to calculate your rates bill.
In previous years the property has qualified for small business relief resulting in the above rates being non payable.
Mains supplies of water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
These particulars are subject to constant review and updating. Comments under tenure, council tax, planning use and service availability are provided for guidance only and are not based on formal enquiry, which is outside the scope of our agency instructions. It remains for a tenant to satisfy themselves as to the facts. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for information provided in good faith which may subsequently require amendment. Measurements provided are approximate only and should not be relied upon for other purposes. Features described in these particulars do not warrant or imply that the specification of each room are the same, the comments offered are an illustration only of points of interest.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
• A refundable holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
• A refundable tenancy deposit (up to 5 weeks’ rent (or 6 weeks’ rent if the annual rent is £50,000 or more))
• A payment to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by the tenant (up to £50 inc VAT, or reasonable costs incurred if higher)
• Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
• Interest, at a rate of up to 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
• A default fee for the replacement of a lost key or security device
• Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
• Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
A letting or property management agent in England must also be a member of a property redress scheme and a member of a client money protection scheme. For further information, or a copy of their membership certificates, please contact the agent directly.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Nicholsons (Scarborough Lettings) for more details
4 Valley Bridge Parade, Scarborough, YO11 2PF | 01723 506021 | firstname.lastname@example.org