Offers Invited £345 per month
0 Bathroom 0 Reception
Commercial - Freehold
+++ AVAILABLE SOON +++
A lock up Shop/Office Unit, just off Filey's Town Centre
Would be ideal for a number of business types
(not suitable for coffee/tea rooms)
Available for immediate vacant possession
Rent - £345pcm (plus deposit)
Electric Roller Shutter access from Station Approach, just off Station Avenue with glazed door leading into the property.
Office / Shop 3.33m(10'11") x 3.70m(12'2")(maximum measurements)
Recently rewired and re-decorated plus new floor coverings and vanity handwash basin (with hot and cold water).
A rent deposit of two months will be required.
The unit is available with immediate vacant possession, with new terms to be agreed with the landlord.
The unit could used for a number of purposes/businesses and may be subject to change of use.
(not suitable for coffee/tea room)
Verbal enquiries can be made from Scarborough Borough Council on 01723 232323.
Mains supplies of water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
(Please note it is not company policy to test any services or appliances in properties offered for sale, and these should be verified by the purchasers).
Strictly by appointment through the agents.
These particulars are subject to constant review and updating. Comments under tenure, council tax, planning use and service availability are provided for guidance only and are not based on formal enquiry, which is outside the scope of our Agency instructions. It remains for purchasers to satisfy themselves as to the facts. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for information provided in good faith which may subsequently require amendment. Measurements provided are approximate only and should not be relied upon for other purposes.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
• A refundable holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
• A refundable tenancy deposit (up to 5 weeks’ rent (or 6 weeks’ rent if the annual rent is £50,000 or more))
• A payment to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by the tenant (up to £50 inc VAT, or reasonable costs incurred if higher)
• Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
• Interest, at a rate of up to 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
• A default fee for the replacement of a lost key or security device
• Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
• Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
A letting or property management agent in England must also be a member of a property redress scheme and a member of a client money protection scheme. For further information, or a copy of their membership certificates, please contact the agent directly.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Nicholsons (Filey Lettings) for more details
25 Belle Vue Street, Filey, YO14 9HU | 01723 512968 | firstname.lastname@example.org