UNDER OFFER £325 per month
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Reception
Flat/Apartment - Freehold
A top floor one bedroom apartment presented to a high standard throughout having the benefit of central heating and briefly comprises entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen plus modern bathroom ideal for easy access to town centre sea and beach.
EPC N/A (listed building exemption)
Unsuitable for pets or children.
Working references required
A top floor one bedroom apartment presented to a high standard throughout having the benefit of central heating and briefly comprises entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen plus modern bathroom ideal for easy access to town centre sea and beach. Unsuitable for pets or children.
Working references required
Holding Deposit (per tenancy) £50 for properties up to and including £449 and £100 for properties £450 and above. This is to reserve a property.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/ or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
• A refundable holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
• A refundable tenancy deposit (up to 5 weeks’ rent (or 6 weeks’ rent if the annual rent is £50,000 or more))
• A payment to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by the tenant (up to £50 inc VAT, or reasonable costs incurred if higher)
• Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
• Interest, at a rate of up to 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
• A default fee for the replacement of a lost key or security device
• Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
• Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
A letting or property management agent in England must also be a member of a property redress scheme and a member of a client money protection scheme. For further information, or a copy of their membership certificates, please contact the agent directly.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Nicholsons (Filey Lettings) for more details
25 Belle Vue Street, Filey, YO14 9HU | 01723 512968 | firstname.lastname@example.org