£850 per month
3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom 1 Reception
A beautiful 3 bedroom house, having more space due to it being the end of the Terrace.
Situated in a central location with easy access to shops, supermarkets & local amenities and just a short walk to the town centre and railway station.
Energy Efficient Gas Central Heating.
Thermal and sound insulation meeting latest regulations. UPVC double glazing throughout and mains-powered smoke/heat detectors.
Secure private rear gardens and walled forecourt gardens to the front. Benefiting from allocated car parking space.
Open plan lounge with large bay window to front, dining area with UPVC french doors to the rear garden, kitchen with quality fitted kitchen including built-in electric oven and hob, chimney extract and integral fridge/freezer, downstairs W.C, understairs cupboard, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and a bathroom with shower over the bath.
EPC Rating C.
Bond & References Required.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
• A refundable holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
• A refundable tenancy deposit (up to 5 weeks’ rent (or 6 weeks’ rent if the annual rent is £50,000 or more))
• A payment to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by the tenant (up to £50 inc VAT, or reasonable costs incurred if higher)
• Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
• Interest, at a rate of up to 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
• A default fee for the replacement of a lost key or security device
• Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
• Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
A letting or property management agent in England must also be a member of a property redress scheme and a member of a client money protection scheme. For further information, or a copy of their membership certificates, please contact the agent directly.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Nicholsons (Scarborough Lettings) for more details
4 Valley Bridge Parade, Scarborough, YO11 2PF | 01723 506021 | firstname.lastname@example.org