£650 per month
2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom 1 Reception
Bungalow - Freehold
A two bedroom semi-detached Bungalow set in peaceful surroundings with superb views over coast and sea.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with full height storage cupboard, lounge, white 3 piece bathroom suite with over-bath shower and large airing cupboard, kitchen with good cupboard storage and space for appliances, 2 bedrooms, one with a large built-in wardrobe. Easily-maintained gardens front and rear. The property has allocated car parking, economy 7 heating and is situated just off the A165 Scarborough to Filey road.
The terms are for an initial 12 month tenancy agreement, therefore the property is ideal for those looking for a long term let. 1 dog is allowed, no children or smokers. EPC D.
Holding Deposit (per tenancy) £50 for properties up to and including £449 and £100 for properties £450 and above. This is to reserve a property.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/ or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
• A refundable holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
• A refundable tenancy deposit (up to 5 weeks’ rent (or 6 weeks’ rent if the annual rent is £50,000 or more))
• A payment to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by the tenant (up to £50 inc VAT, or reasonable costs incurred if higher)
• Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
• Interest, at a rate of up to 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
• A default fee for the replacement of a lost key or security device
• Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
• Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
A letting or property management agent in England must also be a member of a property redress scheme and a member of a client money protection scheme. For further information, or a copy of their membership certificates, please contact the agent directly.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Nicholsons (Scarborough Lettings) for more details
4 Valley Bridge Parade, Scarborough, YO11 2PF | 01723 506021 | firstname.lastname@example.org